Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Well, my beta on Monday was 79 and it went up to 123 on Tuesday. They said my progesterone was a little low, but that could be from being so early still, though it makes me even more weary of getting hopeful. They want me to come back on Monday for another and go from there on the next step. I am super crampy and my back aches and I'm soooo tired.
My progression so far. First two
were before the bleeding and the other 3 were the last few days
I went 48 hours with only 2 hours of sleep because of a long birth so the fatigue I was feeling before has been amplified. Got another darker pregnancy test yesterday before I went for my second beta.  I've been trying to keep myself busy and pretend like my lack of appetite and slight waves of nausea are just from nerves.

I did get our xmas cards done though! I like them and think they really fit our personality! I can't wait to start sending them out!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

3 comments:

Seagull said...

That's a good jump! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Are you doing a 3rd beta or going to u/s next?

Rochelle said...

I will have a 3rd beta on Monday and then they'll decide when to do a u/s.

Julie said...

ROCHELLE!

ROCHEEEELLLEEEE!!!!!!

The nice thing about having IF friends is you can be calm and cautious and reserve your celebrations until you feel ready and we can yell and shout for you!!!!! <3333333

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.