Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Welcome ICLW-er's! Glad to have you making the rounds again! You can read about our journey here. Right now, I'm waiting to find out if this random Clo.mid cycle is another bust. We're financially stuck in limbo, just doing some unmonitored Clo.mid cycles every couple of months when things start to feel stagnant.

Call it bad timing, call it my usual luck, but I'm supposed to start my period tomorrow, which for all us Americans is Thanksgiving. This will be our first holiday not driving home (4ish hours away) to see our families. I'm on call for a doula client who is due any day now so I can't go more than an hour away. The husband works for a residential drug rehab for teenage boys, and since they don't get to go home for the holidays, neither does he. He works all day tomorrow and since I didn't want to sit at home alone, I agreed to do some waitressing to keep myself busy. The additional money won't hurt either, of course.

My mind is totally somewhere else today and I'm not ready to talk about it just yet. Please feel free to look around, don't feel like you have to just comment here. I promise, sometimes I actually have interesting things to say.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi from ICLW. The Army has a similar tradition where the officers have to work in the kitchens serving the enlisted on Thanksgiving. So like your husband they don't get the day off either.

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.