Sunday, November 25, 2012

Well, just when I was ready to move on, had started taking this month's Clo.mid, and just wanted to take another test so that I could assure myself that I was ok to keep taking the Clo.mid, last night's test, after absolutely no pee holding, was darker than any of the ones before the bleeding.

I will be making an appointment with my doctor's office tomorrow in the hopes that we can figure out what's going on. Of course, I want to hope for the best while still preparing myself for the worse and now instead of just being sad that we lost another pregnancy, I'm worried I'll end up losing a tube or have some retained tissue or some other super awful thing.

And my client's water broke pretty recently so I'm going to be attending a birth in the imminent future while all this weighs on my mind. Should be interesting.

1 comments:

Liz said...

I really hope you get some answers soon! So sorry thesis weighing so heavy on your mind.

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.