Monday, November 5, 2012

I've fallen into a slump. Not sure how it happened, or why, but I can't seem to find my way back out. I thought some steamy married folk fun would bring me out, and it did, but only temporarily. Maybe it's the Clo.mid, maybe it's that it's been 6 months since I graduated nursing school and I'm still license-less, under employed, and broke, maybe it's our still childless home, maybe it's the looming election and my ovaries are arming themselves for the worst. All I know, is that it really, really fucking sucks.

I spend a lot of time just sitting and staring into space. Ok, so that's not entirely true...I spend a lot of time sitting and staring at my television screen while I mindlessly watch Gossip Girl (and yeah, I'm super ashamed of it!) I'm not sure how I ended up this addicted but it does give my depression an outlet.

Here's to self medication and drowning sorrows...

1 comments:

Unceasing, uninterrupted Valkyrie said...

Take heart! Everyone gets that way from time to time. SOmetimes it allows us to get a better idea about a better and new direction.

Taking our brains out of the drivers seat and letting them relax can be very productive. The best ideas have come to some of the greatest minds when they were showering etc. :D

Just make sure not to beat yourself up and that it doesnt go on for too long

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.