Thursday, October 18, 2012

I need to sit down and give a proper update but life has been crazy as usual. I had an over 48 hour birth which felt like was immediately followed by being out of town for 3 days for convention. I managed to mess my back up somehow while I was gone and I'm still dealing with that. Despite the pain, we held strong to our hike yesterday and I'm glad we did. So with that, here's a picture of our smooshed together faces for your enjoyment. I swear, a real post is coming soon.


4 comments:

rsativus said...

Hi from ICLW! The first thing I thought when I saw this pic was 'my husband would love that beard.' He's a bit beard-obsessed. :) It looks like you two had a great time on your hike.

Rebecca said...

Hello from ICLW. I like the photo, often the bloggers don't post photos of themselves for privacy reason.

Kate said...

hi from ICLW - from one freckled lady to another - I seriously <3 your freckles!! hope your back feels better soon...

Elizabeth :: Bébé Suisse said...

Hello from ICLW! Very cute pic of you too, and beautiful background, too.

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.