Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome everyone from ICLW! Learn more about it on my side bar if you're not in the know. You can read more about us and our infertility journey here. Right now, we're just kicking back and enjoying the ride as we deal with some tough financial times and the realization that we're far too broke to have a kid (or at least too broke to get approved to foster-adopt or continue fertility treatments.) I could always go for more clomid but I'm kind of enjoying the small bit of sanity I have at the moment. I'm kind of boring right now as I am crazy busy with my doula business and the budding doula group in my area. I'll hopefully be hearing about my NCLEX exam results sometime soon and I'll finally be an R.N and with any luck, I can get a job that will turn our entire checking account around. Stick around, I'm sure things will get more exciting soon (and sweet baby jesus I hope it's a good kind of exciting.)

11 comments:

infertilitydoessuck said...

Hi from ICLW!!! Good luck with your business

Sarah said...

I hope your testing goes well, an RN and doula would be a great combo!

Aspgriswold said...

Hello from ICLW. It sounds like you've got some new plans coming along. Best of luck with all of it!!

ICLW #3

nobabyruth said...

Hi from ICLW! Congrats on the weight loss! And on your hopefully blossoming business!! And good luck! Ever since I had my daughter I've often thought how much I'd like to be a midwife or doula. A bit of a stretch for an engineer like me, but it's such an incredible service to provide for another woman!

Rebecca said...

I found your blog through ICLW; I forgot to sign up for it this month. We've tried numerous out-of-pocket fertility treatments too.

Hapa Hopes said...

Happy ICLW! Sounds like you are on the precipice of lots of good things and I hope they pan out!

EndoJourney said...

Hi from ICLW! Nice to "meet" you. Wishing you the best going forward with your career and building a family!

babystepstobalance.com said...

I hope you pass that exam and can start making some big bucks and then start planning for adoption or fertility treatments. Waiting can be so taxing though....

Jamie said...

Happy ICLW! Best of luck to you with your exams and all of the other exciting things going on right now!

WTW said...

Hello from ICLW! I'm an infertile RN from Canada! Best wishes for your NCLEX results and getting some money to reboot your fertility treatments!

Unceasing, uninterrupted Valkyrie said...

Happy ICLW! Yes down times can sure be boring but what a blessing they can be! The sanity and the chance to breathe as we move forward with a new direction. :D

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.