Monday, September 17, 2012

I got a lot accomplished today. Or at least, I feel like I did. I visited with a friend this morning that I hadn't seen since we graduated high school. I'm not sure I would have thought we'd one day have so much in common but the hours flew by quickly as we caught up (and I met her absolutely adorable son.) Then I got some emailing done and went to visit with some more friends (and eat delicious strawberry whipped pie.)

And lastly, I carpooled to an ICAN meeting with my current client who is hoping when she wakes up every day that she will go into labor that day. It will probably be a few more weeks so I was glad she went to the meeting to soak up some extra encouragement.

1 comments:

rsativus said...

Yay for accomplishment!

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.