Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's my birthday and I will cry if I want to. Something about realizing that I'm coming up on 4 years  since I found out I was pregnant just has me down today. I was at a birth yesterday (which was really fast) for a couple who had been through 2 previous losses and it was great to get to be a part of their dreams being realized but made mine seem so much farther away.

I work later and I'm hoping the ninjakiddo won't be too hard on me. I'm just feeling vulnerable today and I know a lot of it has to do with this upcoming appointment with the RE.

3 comments:

futurefords said...

Well I, for one, hope you find a way to enjoy this day just a little bit. Happy Birthday lady :)

Candice said...

I really do hope that it ends up being a Happy Birthday for you today, Rochelle!
Thinking of you xx

DandelionBreeze said...

Happy birthday hun... hope your day improved and that peace came to your heart. Thinking of you and sending you wishes for your birthday and your upcoming appt xoxo

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.