Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm watching the ninjakiddo until his parents return on Sunday night but once he went to bed last night, Matt and I re-filled out all our foster-adopt paperwork!!!!!!!!!! All we have left is to get fingerprinted,  get the necessary papers notarized, and fill out the dreaded budget. We have to wait on the budget part until Matt gets some specifics nailed out with his job (and I decide whether to apply for a soul sucking nursing job) but I told him that for my birthday (a few short weeks from now) I want to be making a call to our placement worker to let her know we are ready for her to come out to our house, pick up our paperwork, and sign us up for the PRIDE classes! It's all so exciting and feels more and more real. I think I've said it before but I really feel like our kid is already out there, waiting on us to get our crap together. I wish there was a way to tell them, we're doing it, we're getting ready for you, and we can't wait to meet you!

Go down to the other post for ICLW tidbits!

7 comments:

BreAnna said...

Nice work finishing the paperwork! I hope you two have a little one in your home ASAP.

allmyprettyones said...

Hey there! So glad I found your blog... I'm 27, completed my licensing for foster care in April, and started TTC in May. I'm also a nurse :) I hope you enjoy nursing... it can be draining of course, like any job, but maybe you will find that isn't quite as "soul-sucking" as you think it will be! It can also be a great way to meet other TTC women. Good luck!

ousoonerchick said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! You've gotta tell me everything. We have our first meeting with the foster/adoption ppl on the 12th. I'm kinda freaking out so I'm glad I'm back online and say your blog!!! How are you feel??

ousoonerchick said...

How weird! We live in Oklahoma county. Where do you live?

Julie Anita said...

Oh wow! Things are happening!

DandelionBreeze said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog... and I'm so sorry that it's taken me this long to get back to you :( I've been on a little unexpected break. Great that you finished your paperwork and FXd for your cycle... thinking of you and here with you xoxo

mommy someday said...

How are things going this week?

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.