Saturday, January 21, 2012

Giving ICLW a shot again and hoping that finding time to participate won't cut into practicing for my calculations assessment next week. My procrastination must end soon! For those of you who don't know about ICLW, check in out in my side bar. You can find mine and the other 111 blogs and get more info here.

You can go here to find more about me (and Matt) here. Right now, I'm waiting to ovulate on our second round of 100mg Clo.mid. I feel a lot going on down there, lots of tugging and cramping, so I am hopeful once again that it is doing it's job. I am already dreading what this will all feel like if I have to up the dosage next month. And then if next month doesn't work, we're onto the lap and an RE referral.

I am very excited that my doula business seems to finally be picking up. I had to turn down a client for once because I already had two clients due around the same time. And, I am now able to stay at my nanny job as long as I would like to and they don't mind that I will likely be on call a big chunk of the time! I could not be more thrilled that I get to keep taking care of this kiddo (and hopefully start making money doing something I love.) I will still be applying to a grad school program so I might have school starting back up in August with any luck. Anything but a for real nursing job right now.

6 comments:

Her Royal Fabulousness said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'll have to catch up on yours a bit, but wow about being a doula! Is there a post about how you started doing that?

Kristin said...

Congrats on your growing doula business. Also, wishing you the very best of luck with this cycle.

ICLW #66

Gee said...

I'll second the interest in your doula business!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

stopped from ICLW and can't wait to read more! I hear you on the clomid...started taking it again after a two year break. fingers crossed for both of us!

Lindsey said...

Visiting from ICLW, thanks for the comment on my blog! Sounds like the clomid is doing its job... I HATED that stuff, very painful for me but an incredible med for alot of folks. I'll be keeping everything crossed that those tugs are your body building quality follies!

Hannah Rose said...

I found your blog on Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope. I am very sorry for your loss. I too lost my baby, Lily Katherine, who was stillborn at fullterm on March 16, 2010. Although I wish nobody else had to know this pain, it's good to know I'm not alone and there are people who "get it." I'd love to have you follow along on my blog as well: www.roseandherlily.blogspot.com

Blessings, Hannah Rose

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.