Thursday, November 3, 2011

Todays prompt had to do with listening to music while blogging and I could do just about anything while listening to music. I clean best, study best, and definitely work out best when music is playing. I have to have a couple different things going on at once to function at top level. Maybe it's from being one of four kids but quiet just makes me uneasy. Some of our friends with kids tel me to enjoy that quiet but I just never have. I've always been a multitasker and nursing school has just intensified that. It's almost impossible to get this far into nursing school without figuring out how to be doing fifty things at the same time...guess they are just preparing usa for a job in the real world. I am kinda feeling like I'm barely keeping my head above the water right now and I know things (and people) are being neglected but I can't imagine how much I'd be struggling if I hadn't ben honing my multitasking skills.


And a glimpse into the escape of  my day of flu shifts and calculation homework...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.