Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It is fitting that the day two prompt for NaBloPoMo is about what you eat if your next meal were to be your last because hard core diet time starts tomorrow. Since convention I have gained back 4 of the 16 I'd managed to lose and it is time to reverse that asap. Matt and I have decided to do the couch to 5k program and hopefully run a 5k in January. I am excited to see the transformation in both of us.

We acted like it was our last meal on Sunday night and went to try out the new Five Guys. To me, there is just nothing like a good burger and it was a lovely way to send off unhealthy eating. Of course, I would have loved to have gone next door and filled a huge bowl full of frozen yogurt and delicious toppings but I was still counting calories (besides I was just too full.)

I have to give little kids flu shots tomorrow at a flu clinic and then I'm hoping to take my dogs to a local park to scope out the perfect place for Matt and I to have some fall pictures made this weekend. I am looking forward to taking advantage of these beautiful colors and hoping that it doesn't storm too much over the next 36 hours and tear all the pretty leaves off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.