Monday, November 14, 2011

I am not a finisher. I start tons of projects, to do lists, blog posts, etc. but few of them get completely done. Right now I am procrastinating. I should be doing one of the many things on my existing to do lists but I am just worn out. I left my house at 6:30am Saturday and didn't make it home until after midnight. Then I had to wake up at 8 Sunday to work at Dixie. And of course we were swamped. I made really good money but I feel it throughout my body today. I had clinicals from 6:30-3 and then went to a bitch fest at DCFS about my CASA case. I have clinicals again tomorrow followed by a run (weather permitting). Then I am likely to come home and collapse into a heap on the couch. I should study but I doubt out will happen.

This is all further proof that it is all in the timing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.