Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today has kicked my butt! We were super busy at Dixie and I ran around for 3 hours straight with barely a chance to catch my breath and since the majority of my patrons were over the age of 65, I do not have much to show for it other than sore legs. I wasn't near as sore this morning as I expected to be after that run yesterday but once I got home from Dixie everything began to ache. I completed a writing assignment very last minute, helped a friends print her wedding invitations, and got the full cd of pictures from yesterday (though I haven't even had the chance to look at them.) I am wiped out and hope to get a restful night of sleep before my first day of clinicals for my care of adults 2 class. Ugh. I hate leaving my house when the sun hasn't come up yet and I really hate med/surg clinicals!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.