Monday, August 22, 2011

Of course, I do have the excuse that it's the first week of school and that a week from today I have a test over 26 different chapters in OB/Peds, but I'm gonna be a total ICLW failure this month as far as commenting goes.

And now that my computer is fixed after weeks of nothing, I swear, I will continue my mini-educational posts very soon! Also, ovulation time from our final round of Clomid is underway right now so stay tuned for some kind of update on the baby making front as well.

Read more about me from last month's ICLW post! Thanks!

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Just wanted to say hi and good luck with all your final exams!

April said...

Good luck with your exams! Good luck with the clomid as well.

ICLW

MICHELE CERVONE SCOTT said...

Stopping by from ICLW. I think you can forgive yourself given everything you have going on - plus the fact that you've been an iron commenter. Have a great month! Hope all goes well!

Sarah said...

Happy ICLW!!

We all have months where things come up and we can't make our comment quota!!

Good Luck with your exams!!

ICLW #75

Kristin said...

Exams and broken computers are a perfectly legitimate excuse for a slow commenting ICLW week.

MoonNStarMommy said...

No biggy!! :) You have stuff you have to concentrate on!! I know I'd rather have you do good on your schooling then commenting me :) LOL... I'm about to go back to school myself.... oye!!

Happy ICLW from # 86 <3

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.