Thursday, July 7, 2011

I am so very ready for our mini-trip home this weekend since Sunday is my 24th birthday! We'll leave tomorrow night when I get off work and get into the bald knob just before midnight. I'm sure we'll end up staying up and visiting with Matt's friends for a little while before calling it a night. Saturday, I plan on spending a lot of time visiting at my in-laws house before heading to a wedding that evening. I'm hoping to fit in some friend time that evening too (and we really haven't figured out where we're staying this night.) On my birthday itself, we're planning on seeing my mom for a little bit that morning and then my dad is having a cook-out for me around lunch. Sunday night we're going to go enjoy some more friend time, this time with different friends, and then reconnect and head home.

It will be a very quick trip and we always end up spending way too much time driving around and trying to fit in every single person we know so I know we'll be exhausted come Monday, but I'm still really looking forward to it. The only part of this little trip I don't look forward to is dealing with our crazy dogs. We usually leave them with one of our parents but haven't made any arrangements at all this time. I really wish we could just afford a pet-sitter to come check on them here at our house so I didn't have to worry about it, but not right now as we continue to scrape together the funds to send me to this workshop NEXT WEEKEND!

I am very super excited about that workshop, in case you couldn't tell. A chance to get to talk birth for 3 days in a row!

And now for much less exciting housework.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

sounds exciting, have a great trip. And happy birthday!

unaffected said...

Happy early birthday! :)

Candice said...

It's Friday here...?? Hmm maybe not helpful? Haha
Happy happy birthday!!

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.