Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yesterday, I napped in my hammock in a lovely park in Bentonville. I am still on-call so my sleep has been a bit light lately but as soon as I got in that hammock, I was out. Luckily, I was smart enough give myself 30 minutes to get 10 minutes to work and I needed that extra time to wake up. I think tonight we're going to go to a local drive thru safari with  a petting zoo which I'm sure the ninja.toddler will absolutely enjoy.

I have Matt's support to pull out the extra bit of money I need for my workshop which is a nice relief. I feel like every day he and I are just a little bit more sound. It helps that I'm realized how much I really do just try and sabotage myself all the time (and really putting in a lot of effort to stop.) We went on a nice walk around a nearby lake the other night and it was like a small glimpse into the life I really want for us, and how tangible it is with just a little work. I wake up every day, that much more thankful that neither of us gave up.

Also, what do you think of the new layout? Simple but still enough of me in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.