Sunday, May 15, 2011

This is just a teaser post to the gigantic one I promise promise I will write later this evening.

I am officially half way done with nursing school. And I managed to maintain Bs in both classes which leads me one step closer to graduating but NOT having to take the GRE which makes me just about as giddy as the thought of actually graduating.

It's be a rollercoaster of a week and I can't wait to share every second with you. But for now, I must dress for a day of waiting tables at Dixie Cafe followed by my first real, official doula interview in almost 3 years. I have butterflies already but I'm super excited about it and feel so much more prepared for this than I was when I was younger.

1 comments:

Marissa said...

Hooray!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.