Monday, March 14, 2011

Well, the ultrasound results came back completely "normal" which just means no cysts, fibroids, or uterine abnormalities. Doesn't really put us anywhere closer than we've ever been. The nurse said it like it was just the best news and said the doctor said to "just keep on trying."  Not that encouraging. I don't feel like he's going to offer any further exploration if Matt's SA comes back all within normal limits too. I'm sure I could schedule another appointment and ask for specific things, like an HSG and a more in depth blood draw. When I told him that my thyroid tested fine in August, he didn't act like there was anything else he would be worried about.

I guess I was just hoping for something to go on. When I asked about Matt's test results, the nurse said she would go check and call me back, but that never happened. I'm in the OR again (and for the last day) until 1pm, but if they haven't called me by then, I'm going to call and bug them.

Also, a freaking 10 day luteal phase is not ok with me. I really just wish my cycles were predictable again. This month it was 4 days shorter than last month even though I ovulated super late. If they want to label my lady parts as "normal", I sure wish they'd get the memo and start working properly.

1 comments:

Marissa said...

I'm a bit spacey lately...but did they draw your hormones? Particularly your progesterone? Sometimes a panel at 5, 7, and 9DPO can reveal more than just the 7DPO, but have you at least had that draw done?

I'm glad you've got a happy uterus though!

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.