Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome back, old friends and make yourself at home, new friends. This is always such a great week, but this one will be a little different since we're on vacation until Saturday.

For all you newcomers, I'm Rochelle and I really hope you'll stick around (at least to see how the rest of this cycle goes!) I'm 23 and I'm married to Matt, who's 24. We've been married since May 2007 and have been hoping for a baby almost that entire time. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks in September of 2008 and haven't managed to get pregnant again since then. We finally got some preliminary testing done and so far, we're both considered "normal." I am currently in nursing school and I'll graduate in May 2012 so that has put some timing issues into making a baby. When I graduate, I plan on jumping straight into a master's program to become a nurse midwife so there's really not a time in the foreseeable future that I won't be in school.  We did decide to take the Clomid my doctor offered to us this month in the hopes that we'll get a Christmas baby and that's where we're at right now. I just took the last pill last night so now it's just time to wait for a positive opk.  Don't you want to stick around and see what happens? If we have to make a baby in a state park on the long drive back to Arkansas? If the Clomid

As for the moment, we're still having a blast in North Carolina despite waking up like achy old people from the pallet mattress. I'll be sure to write a more detailed "what we been doin'" post later this day or this week.

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck with the clomid this cycle! Hoping that +opk shows up soon :)

Marissa said...

Happy ICWL!

True story from my doctor-sister: She had a patient come in and complain that Clomid wasn't working because she wasn't pregnant. Yeah, but she also wasn't having sex...

So make sure to do that too! ;)

Lisa said...

Hi Rochelle,
It's my first time visiting your blog, through ICLW, and I just wanted to wish you luck with your cycle. You have had a long journey already, but you seem to be very positive, which is great. I hope you manage to get some sleep.

Lisa (ICLW #112)
P.S. There's still time to register for the free Fertility Focus Telesummit which starts today and runs all week. Go to http://yourgreatlife.typepad.com to register. I'm speaking on creating effective support networks while trying to conceive, but there are also talks by 11 other fertility experts.

AP said...

Hello there and thank you so much for your comment! I, too, am glad my ute has done some spring cleaning!!

I love that you may have to get it on in a State Park. It feels so high school, doesn't it? Or maybe that's just my weird high school memory. Good luck! i can't wait to see what happens!

Lavonne said...

Happy ICLW!! Enjoy your vacation :))

-Lavonne @ *Our Wish*

Carlia said...

hope your having a great vacation and enjoying this ICLW! i'll definitely stick around to see how the clomid treats you and i hope to read about a BFP very soon!

bodegabliss said...

I love North Carolina! Give it a big hug for me. Sorry about your send-off though with the cat. Poor guy!

Happy ICLW!

Marianne said...

Visiting from ICLW. Your blog is adorable. All the best!

tanyaslifejourney said...

Visiting from ICLW.
Hope you had a wonderful, relaxing vacation! Hoping you get a BFP at the end of this cycle--I'll be back to check for an update!

mamscales said...

Hi from ICLW. A CNM delivered my first, what a rewarding career! Good luck with this cycle!

Whitney Anderson said...

Here from ICLW! Good luck with everything. I'm nearby in Virginia. =)

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.