Monday, January 3, 2011

If you know me in real life and do not wish to read about my bitter, infertile life, do not read on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And onto a new year. There were a few things that made this last month different. That made us feel like we actually stood a chance. And then the rug was pulled out from underneath me. 3 whole entire effing days early. I have an amazing husband who made me feel better with only a few words. So after an evening full of hope, I started right before bed. It took me a while to get to sleep so I just lay there and kept thinking over and over again, "Why do I even let myself still have any hope?" never saying anything out loud. And seriously, as if my amazing hubby had esp or something he pulls me in close and said, "I hoped this month too."  And just like that he stole my heart all over again. So here's to the fortieth cycle on fertility.friend.

Going to spend the rest of the day cuddling my sweet puppies, doing some of the reading for next semester, and enjoying the beef stew that is filling my home with deliciousness.

Much like this which is what my lap looked like last night

3 comments:

jill said...

Bleh I'm sorry :( I so know how that feels.

What a sweet comment from your husband. Seems like such a simple thing to say but it's so nice to be understood.

junebug said...

((Hugs)) That sucks! But yeah for hubby being so sweet.

I think cuddling with my puppies heals my heart a little. I hope it does the same for you. Those doggies are so freakin adorable.

I hope this will be your year.

delaney's mom said...

my dog was my best therapist immediately after my daughters death. it's amazing what those animals can do for us and how they sense what we need. you are lucky to have such a caring husband.

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.