Saturday, December 4, 2010

Anyone who knows us knows we are the least religious people around which made my nanny gig at my boss's Hanukkah party all the more awkward. Matt and I were about 10-15 years younger than everyone there but the kids and tried to retreat to David's bedroom full of cars, trains, and toddlers. I had a long, lovely discussion with a woman who just adopted the most adorable little boy out of foster care and had tons of encouragement. We ate amazing food (latkes, brisket, brownies) and we are both exhausted. Here is a lovely snippet of what the night full of children looked like as they dog-piled each other on the floor (which is way better than the last dinner party where they just tackled me all evening).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.