Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My poem was featured on Still Life 365 today. "Still life 365 is a unique art project for, about and by mothers, fathers, siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles and friends who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant death. still life 365 posts a piece of art every day by a poet, artist, photographer, crafter, musician, collagist, paper artist, filmmaker, painter, sculptor, fabric artist and ordinary person exploring grief through creativity. each piece is an expression of grief, survival, sadness, love and hope. still life 365 is intended to be a safe space for creative expression. still life 365 is open to anyone affected by pregnancy loss not simply parents." It makes me look forward to this semester being over and the possibly for time to just sit and write. For some reason I can write poems that I feel like express my emotions far more than just prose. It's like no amount of blog writing feels more therapeutic that getting done with a poem. Only two more days until I am totally done for a month!!!

I started out my day with this:
 And spent the rest of my day with these (which I am trying to hide from now but must get back to):

And so you get two pictures today. And I'm a third done with this photo challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.