Monday, December 13, 2010

I can't believe I'm sharing a picture of my messy guest room. My car was making such awful noises this morning that I was afraid to drive it. That meant postponing my fertility appointment until next Monday. I was super bummed, came back inside and changed into my pjs, made myself some chai tea, and watched a few episodes of Buffy. What I should have done was pour myself into cleaning since I'll be having company in a few days but it was nice to just slump around lazily. We finished the night watching the Dexter finale from last night at a friend's house with pizza and good conversation. Tomorrow I'll be more productive....or so I say tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.