Monday, December 27, 2010

I am going to brag! I am an Iron Commenter! That means that over the past 6 days I have commented on 135 blogs. It's been a ton of fun and I've come across so many amazing ladies! I'm already looking forward to doing this again next month (although since it comes during the first week of the semester, I'm sure it'll be enough of a struggle to just keep my head above the water participating).

And now that I'm already done, I can use my day off tomorrow to clean, do laundry (with my fun, new dryer!), and play with my puppy before Matt gets home and we head off for friends and free dinner. It's only free because that's what Dixie gives out as their "Christmas bonus". It's four dinners, four drinks, and four desserts free which is nice because we always treat our friends or family. I'm thankful for it, but not quite as thankful as I am for my Christmas bonus from my nanny job which was wayyyy better (and allows me the chance to fix my car soon).

Various ideas for upcoming posts include: "We're crazy and want to add another animal to the mix", "new years resolutions are lame and cliche but jeeeeesus do I need to lose some weight", and "things we're gonna do in 2011 to be better to our Earth." What would you prefer to read next?

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Huge congrats on hitting Iron Commenter. I had intended to go for it but then my little guy got sick and that shot it all to hell.

I worked as a nanny for many years and I had a lot of fun doing it.

ICLW #29

Ants said...

Hi Rochelle,
Congrats on being an Iron Commenter!I have struggled in my first ICLW with having no computer over Christmas but I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and I wish you all the best for a brand spanking new 2011!
Oh and I think you should go for adding a new animal to the mix for sure!
All the best
Ants ICLW #97

junebug said...

Congrats!!! I've done it twice and I totally know the amount of work that goes into it. You go girl!!
ICLW

Erica said...

Yay for being an Iron Commenter, I was close once...LOL

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And YAY for a new addition...I love puppies!

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.