Friday, December 17, 2010

My house is the cleanest it has been since we moved in. It made me realise that I absolutely love getting ready for company, but not anywhere near as much as I love actually having company. It's the same lovely feeling that I get when I think about how nice it would be to live communally. If I thought we could find someone we actually would mesh with, I would have a room mate again. It's not like it seems like we'll be using that guest bedroom for anything else any time soon. Our guests are on a cross country road trip from North Carolina to California. They arrived around 8 and we headed to an amazing restaurant in Fa.yetteville called Green.house Grille where everything is grown (or raised) locally and organically. They always have amazing food (and beer and wine) and I couldn't say enough good things about them. They even have a garden on site that I pull things from as well. Our guests are vegetarians and they offer a lot of vegetarian options so we knew it would be a safe bet (and the loved it!)

And now for pictures (maybe pictures of guests will come later.)

My lovely hubby playing his guitar to entertain me while our guests got ready for bed.
And a picture of me with my hair all curly. I would curl it more often but it just takes soooo very long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.