Friday, December 10, 2010


Two hours at Jump Zone (which is a huge indoor space with different inflatables) wore me out today.  I was glad to spend some time having fun with him since they'll be gone to Florida for the next week and I will miss him like crazy! And I wasn't even home for 5 minutes before we left to go to Fayetteville. Matt actually go along with one of my friend's boyfriends. It was like being in some parallel universe. If only things went that well all the time (although I guess I'm 2 for 2 out of the past few friends I've introduced him too so I have to give him some credit.) It was an exhausting but great day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.