Thursday, December 2, 2010

I joined two different holiday ornament swaps this year to connect with other women who have lost babies as well. It's nice to be reminded that I'm not alone in my grief. After two trips to Hobby Lobby I was finally prepared to create the ornaments I'll be sending out. One of them goes right here in Arkansas and the other one goes all the way to Alberta, Canada. I'm super excited to get my two new ornaments to hang on our tree too and can't wait to see my sweet little one remembered.



Also, got my appointment at the holistic infertility Dec. 13th. I've started filling out the new patient paper work and it almost gives me butterflies out of excitement (those are actually most likely my lovely drug dulled cramps, yay). Also, once again Matt is promising to quit smoking, so we'll see how that goes.

1 comments:

Julie Anita said...

Oh wow, keep us updated on how the appointment goes! Is this your first time seeking additional support? I don't remember if you'd been to an RE or anything like that before.

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.