Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My puppy (Cordi) was not very happy with the hat I got for her, but I managed to keep it on just long enough to snap a picture before she shook it off. She may be cute but man is she a mess!

I woke up early to cram last minute for my test today and found a quote in my textbook that I really enjoyed. "Hope must be as real...in that way it is different from optimism or wishful thinking. When we have hope, we discover powers within ourselves we may have never known-- the power to make sacrifices, to endure, to heal, and to love. Once we choose hope, everything is possible." I let this quote fill my mind today because lately, it has been really easy to let myself slip into hopelessness. I need some cure for the stagnation I feel on this journey towards becoming a mother. And who knows, I may already be one step closer.

Pretty sure the wicked witch will be here in the morning and it just so happened that today while I was in the waiting room at the dentist flipping through a local magazine, I found an ad for a brand new holistic based fertility clinic right here in my town. They offer a full hormone panel and other blood tests relating to fertility as well as offer acupuncture and chiropractic care geared towards increasing fertility. I went to set up an appointment on their website as soon as I got home and hopefully I'll get a call sometime this week and the appt. will be sometime within the next two weeks. It may amount to nothing. It may be something I like but just can't afford right now. It may end up being just what I need. Either way, I have hope right now that we are headed in a forward motion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.