Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just finished my last skills validation for the semester. In a little over a month, I'll be a fourth of the way done with nursing school.

My thoughts are all over the place lately, as is my relationship. I couldn't tell you what my marriage will be like next week. Our friends are fighting which seems to be spilling over onto us since they seem to be having the same problems.

It's just forcing me to think about things I generally do my best to overlook. I don't realize how much I belittle my own feelings until I'm forced to explain them to others. I make daily sacrifices to keep my marriage going and I'm feeling stretched so thin already.

I had a great 4 mile hike with my puppy Wednesday afternoon but instead of clearing my head like it generally does, it just gave me that much more uninterrupted time to hash things out with myself . I think things that I'm scared to say out loud. It just makes them so much more real with you hear yourself say them.

For the first time in a very long time, I'm finding a peace in my childless life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.