Sunday, October 10, 2010

I feel this this past week flew by. Two more validations out of the way which means only TWO MORE LEFT for the whole semester! I desperately need to start studying for this next test even though it's not until the following week. It's just a TON of information we've covered.

Wednesday I had a life altering experience. We drove 4 hours each way to Oklahoma City to see The Mountain Goats! John Darnielle has a voice that just gives me butterflies and can bring tears to my eyes. When he sand Woke Up New I felt like he was singing just for me and I cried from it's power. It was well worth the drive, getting lost in downtown Tulsa at 2am, and the sleep deprivation. I'd do it again a million times over. It was such a great experience to get to share with my hubby.

Have I mentioned lately how awesome Matt is? I don't even want to think about how crazy I would be without his stabilizing love and support. He keeps me going when I want so badly to give up. I love him so very much (even if he is making me watch a 3 hour movie right now).

My sweet toddler boy got back in the US today and I get to watch him tomorrow for 7 hours. I can't wait to see him! I've missed him so very much these past three weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.