Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I was tagged by Amanda over at this girl will never be the same.
So I'll answer these questions instead of thinking my headache even bigger.

1. What is your all time favorite book? It's always hard to pick favorites and I definitely have a favorite in every genre of interest to me which makes it even more difficult. Most recently, I read Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro and absolutely loved it, so it's my favorite fiction right now. Thanks to the hubz for recommending it.
2. If you had one "do over" what would it be, and would you really take the chance? I would have turned to my husband in the grief after our loss instead of running away from all the people who cared about me. Some days I think I would take the chance, not that I would enjoy that level of pain again at all, but I do wonder what our relationship would be like today. In the end, I wouldn't take the chance because I think we're so much stronger today because of it. Matt would have never had a chance to go to Prague and I might not have started back to school.
3. Complete this phrase, "When life hands you lemons...." take them back and try and get a refund!
4. What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you? My step-mom told me that being in a relationship was going to be the hardest job I'd ever have. It isn't something that will always come easy, but it's always worth working for.
5. What is your favorite holiday & why? Not big on holidays, but I guess Thanksgiving would be my favorite since I'm a comfort eater and who doesn't love all the food!
6. What was your childhood nickname? Rotel. Don't ask me why. I guess since it kind of rhymes. I blame Wanda.
7. Do you thrift? If so, what is your favorite thrifty shopper?? Oh yeah, mostly because we're poor college students right now but I love thrift stores and garage sales!
8. What five words best describe you? Empathetic. Crunchy. Stubborn. Determined. Sarcastic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.