Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So I decided I'd join in on Thankful Tuesdays and once a week, focus on all the things I am thankful for in my life.

This week, I'm thankful that our a/c works in our home and that I get to drive the car with a/c (while the Hubz drives the clunker with the windows down). Heat index of 112 today!
that I get to drive the car with a/c (while the Hubz drives the clunker with the windows down).

I am thankful that my puppy is a fast learner and has already started going to the bathroom outside and on the puppy pads! She still has an accident here and there, but in less than a week, she's gotten the hang of it. I'm still so ready for her to be big enough to go hiking!

I'm thankful that I have lost 8 pounds in the past 3 weeks. Weight watchers is really keeping me accountable for the food I eat and I'm forcing myself to Turbo Jam when I have the time, usually 3 times a week. I just hope that school won't get in the way of continuing my weight loss journey.

I'm thankful for my amazing hubby who will hopefully do awesome at his interview in the morning, and get a well paying, crappy factory job to support us for the next few months. And for his sake, I'm thankful he'll get to keep on tutoring since he loves it so very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.