Monday, August 2, 2010

We watched through all 3 seasons of Veronica Mars in the past month! I seriously mourned after the last episode last night. It's just such a well put together show and I was already familiar with a lot of the cast because of Party Down, whih is another show created by Rob Thomas (not the singer). I am a fan of any show that portrays women, especially young women, as capable human beings. She is so smart and sassy and I feel like we could easily be friends. I'm sure all the Big Lebowski references helped, but Matt loved the show too!

We frequently do this kind of things with shows. We find a good one and then become addicts, fitting in an episode every single chance we get, losing sleep to stay up and watch just one more. And then I always get so sad when I know there won't be any more to add to the story line. We did it with Buffy and again with Angel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.