Saturday, January 23, 2010

I've always hated roller coasters. I get coaxed into getting in line and by the time I get buckled into that seat, I am in tears. Around half way though my grip loosens just a little bit and by the time we've slowed to a stop, I've given in and I am ready to ride it again.

I am hating this current roller coaster. Thanks to some questionable tests I'm stuck in that clenched tight limbo. I want to have hope. I really do. It's just hard. I have to be so guarded. I can't let myself get hurt right now. I just can't take it. So I'm calling them pink evap lines. They've been happening with this test so we'll see.

I will probably lose my mind in a few days if I am stuck in this purgatory much longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.