Monday, December 21, 2009

What a crazy semester! I still managed to get all A's and my gpa is 4.0 so that will hopefully put me towards the top of the list for the nursing program. So thankful for this month off of school though!

Matt and I are finally settled into our new home. I love it. It's an older two bedroom with a big fenced in back yard. I know it's a bit late, but I put up our xmas tree yesterday and I think it makes our house feel much more like home. We also added a little kitten to our family. His name is Dexter and Samus has taken to him so well that she is now nursing this little kitty. It looks pretty ridiculous but it's kind of cute.

I am looking forward to 2010. It's going to be a year of great growth for us. We are both going to be in school, finally living on our own again, so very in love, and I just can't wait to see what all is in store. I am still holding out some hope for a possible 2010 baby, but Matt kinda calls the shots on that one.

This is a super short week for me since I only work today and tomorrow which gives me Wednesday through Sunday off. I think I might re-finish two of our bookshelves and possibly our coffee and end tables. Although we can't make it home for xmas, Matt and I are still going to make it special just for us. We might go help serve food to needy. I am going to cook a ham and some green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, and some homemade rolls too. It will be delicious for sure...even if it will just be the two of us eating on it for the next few weeks hah.

And just to end this on an educational note, here is a recent study showing that the early rupture of membranes after a spontaneous beginning of labor almost triples the risk of needing a c-section. One day I will be part of helping change these things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.