Thursday, December 31, 2009

So this is the time of new year resolutions all across the blogosphere and I feel compelled to join in the festivities.

There are so many things I would love to accomplish in 2010 and I do love making lists, but I think I've done a reasonable job choosing totally atainable things.

I will learn to cook one new meal a month and return to the meal planning that helped us save so much money.

I will return to the couch to 5k program that I had grown to love before catching the flu as well as try to start doing yoga again at least once a week.

I will strive to recycle more and waste less.

I will get into the NWACC nursing program and thrive in their small class size.

I will learn new ways to cope with my mood swings, even if that means forking over hundreds of dollars to be medicated.

I will finally get the dental work I so badly need. I hope that by the summer of 2010 no one will be able to wipe the smile off my face and my self confidence will quadruple.

I will strive daily to be optimistic and thankful for the babies and pregnant ladies in my life, while still not feeling guilty for days of bitterness and self pity.

I will finish my DONA birth doula certification and finally start charging for births.

I will conceive a healthy baby that will live this time. Although I probably won't get to give birth in 2010, I will get to be a mommy again.

I will make sure that my husband knows how much I love him every day and I won't retreat to the bedroom to sleep until any and all arguments are resolved.

I will learn from all the lovely MDC ladies and actively be a sponge.

I will write for myself. I don't ever expect this blog to get very much traffic but it does wonders for my state of mind. Just being able to get my thoughts out and remind myself that it's ok to struggle from time to time.

I think that just about covers it. I am excited about the coming week, although I can't disclose why just yet in case my husband decides to suddenly start reading my blog (yeah right!). We never really do very much for New Year's Eve but tonight we're going to go be social and hang out with our closest friends up here. I'm sure there will be a few more people there but overall a very small get together of friends, vices, and apples to apples...my kind of gathering.

Happy New Year to everyone! May 2010 bring you more blessings that you can imagine or hope for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People and Organizations I like

 
Copyright (c) 2010 for all that we hope for. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.